* 32 12x12 box stalls
* 8 groom/wash stalls each with built in horse vacuums
* Treadmill for conditioning and rehab
* 3 main rings including indoor and outdoor sand rings, and a large outdoor grass Grand Prix field
* Gallop hill for fitness
* Group and individual turnout
* 5 large grass fields, two medium grass turnout and 6 limestone large paddocks
Steve designed the farm and barn for optimal mental and physical health of the horses. with over 35 acres of turnout, there is ample turnout for all horses. Every stall has fresh air and a "view", the barn is set up with two aisles of stalls with stall fronts facing in towards the "open" indoor arena and a large vertical window to the outside adorn the back wall of the stalls.
Both tack rooms and grooming areas have radiant floor heat to add additional warmth to the heated barn.
A private horse farm offering training and competition
for the horse and rider, novice to advanced.